Thursday, October 31, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 31 - Spirit of Light and Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. On this day many celebrate the darkness and the dead, I want to start my day celebrating the Light and the Living One. Instead of filling my thoughts with ghosts and goblins, witches and skeletons, I want You to fill my mind and my heart with Your Holy Spirit and power until my bones rattle in the mighty rushing wind of Your Presence. ...

"If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also through His Spirit that dwells in you" (Romans 8:11).

Come, Holy Spirit! Cleanse my soul, awaken my spirit, fill my body, sweep through my city with the light of the glory of God. "For it is the God who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 
My Friend,  may you and your city be filled with the Spirit of Light and Life. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

I had a great time speaking on prayer and transformation last night at The Park Community Church in San Antonio. Tonight we'll be teaching our Level 2 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. It was wonderful to speak on stewardship of spirit, soul, and body at the FUMC in La Grange last weekend. Thank you for keeping me and our ministry in prayer as we help equip the saints for the work of ministry and allow the Holy Spirit to continue His transformation process in our lives and city. I pray the same for you, my friends!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue