Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 19 - Sent from the Presence of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I entrust my life into Your hands and Your heart today. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Guide me steps and lead me in the way that leads to life.  ...

"For we are not peddlers of God's word like so many; but in Christ we speak as persons of sincerity, as persons sent from God and standing in His Presence" (2 Corinthians 2:17).

As I arise and go about my day, I want to go as one sent from God. And how can You send me unless I first come into stand in Your Presence? And how can I stand in Your Presence unless I first bow my heart before You?

Your Word invites me to draw near to You with clean hands and a pure heart, humbling myself before You so that You can lift me up (James 4:8-10). And as You lift me up, You fill me up with Your Spirit and Your life, embraced in Your love and sealed with the promise that I am a child of God (Romans 8:9-17). Then You send me forth in the power of Your love to express Your heart everywhere I go -- sent as one who has been standing in the Presence of God.

"Thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads in every place the fragrance that comes from knowing Him" (2 Corinthians 2:14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit draw you close into the Presence of your Father and then send you forth in the fragrance of Christ to the express the heart of God through your life today. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue