Thursday, November 07, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 7 - One Touch of Jesus' Hand

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are so good to me and I worship You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength as I begin my day deliberately with You.  ...

"Then one of the leaders of the synagogue name Jairus came and, when he saw (Jesus), fell at His feet and begged Him repeatedly, 'My little daughter is at the point of death. Come and lay Your hands on her, so that she may be made well, and live.' So He went with him.... He took her by the hand and said to her, 'Talitha cum,' which means, 'Little girl, get up!' And immediately the girl got up and began to walk about" (Mark 5:22-42).

With one touch of Your hand, the dead come to life, hearts are made whole, spiritual chains are broken off, and emotional and physical wounds are healed. And now Your holy hand, eternally scarred by the nail of our sin, reaches out to touch our hearts and heal our lives. You're still bringing the dead to life in our spirits, souls, and bodies (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

Thank You, Jesus, for every way and every time You've stretched out Your nail-scarred hand to me to touch my life, to make me whole and set me free. Thank You for every time You've awakened new life in me so that I could live for You. You are my Life (John 14:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  may Jesus stretch out His hand to touch your life, to make you whole and set you free, with the fullness of His life today. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

We had an awesome night at our monthly Healing Service last night. Max Lucado spoke on bringing down strongholds for spiritual freedom and I spoke of pressing in to Jesus for healing of spirit, soul, and body. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement that make this kind of ministry possible!

Tonight we'll continue with our 6 week Rapha God Ministries' Level 2 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry. Please keep us in prayer as we help equip the saints for the work of ministry. God bless you and your ministry!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue