Thursday, December 19, 2013

Morning by Morning, December 19 - "A Sign for You"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your good news of great joy fill my spirit and awaken my heart with a passion for You today.  ...

"'This will be a sign for you:  you will find a Child wrapped in bands of cloth and lying in a manger.'... When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, 'Let us go now to Bethlehem and see this thing that has taken place, which the Lord has made known to us.' So they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the Child lying in the manger" (Luke 2:12).

Lord, open my eyes to the signs of Your Presence around me. Let me be stirred with haste to follow the leading of Your Holy Spirit. Let the passionate pursuit of my life be to seek You and find You. Your Word promises us all, "When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart. I will let you find Me, says the Lord ..." (Jeremiah 29:13-14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will open the eyes of your heart to see the signs and seek the Presence of Jesus all around you today. May you seek the Lord with all your heart and find Him faithful to His Word and His love for you every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue