Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 22 - "Rain Down Righteousness" in My Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Lord and Savior, One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me as I open my heart to the fullness of Your Presence in the communion of prayer.  ...

"Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation may spring up, and let it cause righteousness to sprout up also; I the Lord have created it.... I am the Lord, and there is no other.... I the Lord speak truth, I declare what is right" (Isaiah 45:8-19).

Lord, rain down righteousness in my heart. You speak the truth and declare what is right. Speak Your truth into my spirit; set things right within me. Renew my mind and direct my desires in alignment with Your paths of righteousness. From the inside out, by Your Spirit at work within my heart, empower me to both will what is right and then do what is right (Philippians 2:13).

 By the power of Your mercy and grace, make me right with You, right with others, and right within myself in the righteousness of God. Sanctify me by the washing of the water of Your Word (Ephesians 5:26). Then cause the right thoughts and right desires of Your righteousness to sprout up within to display Your glory through my life each day. "They will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, to display His glory" (Isaiah 61:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Spirit of God empower you to will and do what is right, causing His thoughts and desires to sprout up with you, as He rains down righteousness upon your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying for you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue