Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 28 - My Help from My God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, make me one with You, one with Your body, and one in ministry to all the world until I feast with You at Your heavenly banquet in final victory.  ...

"I lift up my eyes to the hills -- from where will my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.... The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time on and forevermore" (Psalm 121:1-8).

My part is to lift up my eyes to You, while You promise Your part is to look out for me. Remind me to do my part; and remind me that You're always doing Your part.

I know I live every day in the midst of a broken, fallen world, where evil is real. And evil is out to get me (1 Peter 5:8). But as I look to You for my help, trusting that Your light always overcomes the darkness and Your power is made perfect in my weakness, I will always overcome through whatever challenges or sufferings I may endure (2 Corinthians 12:9).

You'll even cause those battles to work together for my good, redeeming every moment of my suffering and making me more like You though every challenge (James 1:2-4). "After I have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called (me) to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish (me). To Him be the power forever and ever" (1 Peter 5:10-11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you always know deep in your heart that Your God is Your help and He will bring you through every battle you face, making you more like Him as you keeping looking to Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying for you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue