Friday, January 31, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 31 - "I Am with You Always"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my spirit and guide my heart throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

When I feel overwhelmed by the needs around me, let me remember You are with me. When I'm feeling overcome by grief, tempted by sin, shut down by fear, let me remember You are with me. When I'm saddened by what I see, angered by what I hear, shocked by what I know, let me remember You are with me. And when all is well, with peace like a river and fountains of  joy, let me remember You are with me.

I'm never alone. You never leave me, never forsake me, never make me learn to fend for myself.  You're always reaching out, calling me to look up, to put my heart in Your hands and my trust in Your plans. We're on a great adventure together, come what may.

You're my Partner and Companion, my Best Friend and Heavenly Father, my Guiding Light and Holy Spirit, my Lord and Savior, my God and King. You are "I Am" (John 8:58). You're all I need. And the best of all -- You're with me always, to the end of the age. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'd know the ever-abiding Presence of Jesus with you always on your great adventure with Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying for you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue