Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 7 - "Created in Christ"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You in spirit and truth -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life" (Ephesians 2:10).

Show me who I am and what I am to do. Let me know my identity and fulfill my destiny. By Your good grace, prepare me and empower me to live out Your good works as my way of life. I'm created in Christ, now living each day by the Spirit of Christ living through me (Romans 8:9). Come live through me today, as I grow up to become all I was created to be. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,   I pray you will know your identity and fulfill your destiny -- created in Christ for the good works of God through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue