Thursday, January 09, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 9 - Come to Me

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. And You invite me to be one with You in the communion of prayer and the complete surrender of my life into the fullness of Your Life. Here I am, Lord. ... Make me one with You, one with Your Body of Christ, one in ministry to all the world, until I feast with You at Your heavenly banquet in final victory.  ...

I hear Your Spirit sing to my spirit:

Come to Me
Be one in Me
In the communion of prayer
I'll take You there
That wherever I Am you will be

Yes, Lord. I do come to You. I do surrender to You in trusting faith, embracing Your Life to be expressed through my life today. As You invited Your first followers to come and trust and believe, so You continue to invited me and to all who would be drawn to You:  "Everything that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and anyone who comes to Me I will never drive away; for I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of the Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I should lose nothing of all that He has given Me, but raise it up on the last day. This is indeed the will of My Father, that all who see the Son and believe in Him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day... Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me" (John 6:37-45).

Thank You for loving me and singing over me. Thank You for inviting me into the fullness of life I can only live in communion with You --Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 17:21-23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,   I pray you would drawn by the Holy Spirit into a deeper place of surrender and communion with God this year, that you may live the fullness of the life He has for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue