Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Morning by Morning, February 14 - "Beloved by God" on Valentine's Day

Good morning, Lord Jesus. With all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, all my strength, I entrust my life to Your love -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...

"For we know, brothers and sisters beloved by God, that He has chosen you" (1 Thessalonians 1:2).

By the grace of God, I am chosen by God, a beloved child of God. "See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and this what we are" (1 John 3:1).

On this day we call Valentine's Day, when all the world celebrates love with flowers and candy and cards, I want to first celebrate You and Your love for me. You are Love (1 John 4:8). And any expression of true love we experience in this world is intended to be only a measure or foretaste of the love You have for us and the love we can only fully experience in our relationship of love with You. "We love because He first loved us" (1 John 4:19).

I love You, Lord -- my Beloved, my Best Friend (Song of Solomon 5:16). And I thank You for first loving me. I celebrate Your love for me today. As the worship song declares, "How deep the Father's love for us; how vast beyond all measure.... But this I know with all my heart, His wounds have paid my ransom" (by Stuart Townend). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would know the deep love the Father has for you and that you would experience His love throughout the loving relationship He brings into your life. Happy Valentine's Day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying with you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue