Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Morning by Morning, February 11 - "In Him We Live"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and the center of my thoughts. Be at the center of all I do and say. Be at the center of every way I live and move and have my being today.  ...

"From one ancestor (God) made all nations to inhabit the earth, and He allotted the times of their existence and the boundaries of the places where they would live, so that they would search for God and perhaps grope for Him and find Him -- though indeed He is not far from each of us. For 'In Him we live and move and have our being' ... (Acts 17:26-28).

You've strategically positioned me according to Your sovereign purposes. You've determined where I would be born and when I would live. And though You've foreseen every challenge I would face, every choice I would make, You've invited me to search for You and find You in the midst of every moment of the journey of my life. You've given me my identity as a son of God and called me into my destiny to be conformed into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29).

So let my life be centered in You, committed to Your will, submitted to Your ways, surrounded by Your love. Let Your Holy Spirit fill my human spirit with the fullness of Your Presence and Your power to live and move and have my being in You. Let me know my identity and fulfill my destiny. Let me always know You're never far from me; You're always with me -- just like You said (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would sense the Presence and power of God with you and within you by His Holy Spirit every day, as you live and move and have your being in Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying with you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue