Monday, March 17, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 17 - Words of Spirit and Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my spirit Your words of spirit and life. ...

"It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.... Simon Peter answered Him, 'Lord, to whom can we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and know that You are the Holy One of God'" (John 6:63-69).

Lord Jesus, You are the Holy One of God. You are the Word of God, made Flesh, then crucified, buried, raised from the dead, and ascended into heaven. Now You have poured out Your Holy Spirit upon our flesh that we might live our lives by the guidance and power of Your Spirit abiding in us every day.

As I wait on You to guide me and empower me with Your Spirit today, what are the words of spirit and life You would speak into my spirit this morning? ...

It seems I hear You say, "I Am your Father and your Friend, your Savior and your Lord. You are My son, a holy one of God by the blood of the Lamb of God. I give you My Spirit to express My words of spirit and life through you today."

Yes, Lord. I am Your child, a son of God (John 1:12). By the cleansing of Your blood and the mercy of Your grace, I am a holy one of God (1 John 1:9). Thank You for filling my heart with Your Spirit and my mouth with Your words. "By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father has sent His Son as the Savior of the world. God abides in those who confess that Jesus is the Son of God, and they abide in God" (1 John 4:13-15).

As best as I can and all by Your grace, may the life I live in my flesh today be lived fully in the faith of the Son of the God living through me (Galatians 2:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit of the Living God will fill you heart with His Spirit and your mouth with His words of spirit and life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue