Thursday, March 27, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 27 - Come Down to Deliver Us

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father, embrace me. Holy Fire, consume me.  ...

"Then the Lord said, 'I have observed the misery of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their cry on account of their taskmasters. Indeed, I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them from the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land to a good and broad land, a land flowing with milk and honey...' " (Exodus 3:7-8).

You are the God who comes down to deliver us. Though You dwell high in the heavens, You also dwell here in our hearts. You hear our cries because You're with us in our suffering. You see our struggles because You go before us into our battles. You feel our pain because You've already taken onto Yourself all our sins and shame, all our rejection and regret, all our misery and mistrust, all our fears and failures, all our sicknesses and strongholds, and everything else that's anything less that who You created us to be (Isaiah 53:4-6, fulfilled in Matthew 8:17).

You are a God of truth, revealing Your truth in Your Word and leading us into Your truth in our hearts. But You are also a God of power. You come down to deliver us, to manifest Your Presence in Your power. You want us to know both Your Word and Your power (Matthew 22:29). And by the grace of God in the mystery of faith, Your power is at work within each one of us who cry out to You and call on Your name (Romans 8:11).

Lord God, come down and deliver me today into the fullness of the kingdom of God. Let me know Your Word and experience Your power. Let nothing hold me back; let nothing shut me down; let nothing steal from me any of what You have in Your heart to accomplish in and through my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will experience the truth and power of God today. May He come down and deliver you from anything that would try to steal anything our God has for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer as we continue our Rapha God Ministries' Level 2 School of Ministry on Thursday nights to help equip prayer ministers in healing and deliverance. And I pray the Lord will equip and anoint you for the work of His ministry through your life.
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue