Monday, March 03, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 3 - "Equip the Saints" for Maturity in Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for the leading of Your voice. ...

"The gifts He gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ" (Ephesians 4:11-13).

Equip us and mature us. Build us up and grow us up as the body of Christ with the heart of Christ. Put Your thoughts on our mind and Your desires in our heart. Make us more like You each day. "We must no longer be children.... But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ" (v. 14-15).

As You are doing with the body of Christ as a whole in this season, also show me personally within myself where I need to be built up and to grow up. Show me what is still immature within me. I want to embrace Your will to conform me into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29).

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways" (1 Corinthians 13:11). Lord, I want to be an adult in the Spirit and mature in Christ. And I want to know my part and take my place in the mature and healthy, equipped and empowered body of Christ that has grown into "the measure of the full stature of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13). Give me grace to embrace all You desire to do in me to accomplish Your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit equip you and mature you, together with the body of Christ, to be built up and grow up into the full measure of the stature of Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for praying for us this past weekend for  ourLevel 1 School of Ministry helping equip the Body of Christ for the ministry of inner healing and deliverance -- "healing from the inside out." We had another full class of 80 again at Rapha God Ministries, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio! The Holy Spirit moved mightily among us with students from many different streams and churches of the body of Christ. We'll be staring our Level 2 School in a couple of weeks on Thursday Nights for seven weeks. God bless you as God equips you for the work of ministry where He has strategically positioned you.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue