Thursday, March 06, 2014

Morning by Morning, March 6 - Steady Steps

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I journal my prayers, I open my heart and focus my thoughts on You alone in these first moments of my morning to set the course for my day. ...

"He will guard the feet of His faithful ones ..." (1 Samuel 2:8).

Guard my feet and guide my steps. "Keep my steps steady according to Your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me" (Psalm 119:133). Lead me in the paths of Your righteousness.

Lord, I need You to put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. I need you to continually give me the desire and the power to "follow in (Your) steps" (1 Peter 2:21). By Your Spirit leading my spirit, help me choose each day and throughout the moments of my day to "walk in the way of the good, and keep to the paths of the just" -- as best as I can and all by Your grace (Proverbs 2:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Spirit of God guard your feet and guide your steps, leading you into the fullness of the promises and favor of God today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue