Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 1 - "Like the Days of Noah"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Lord of my spirit, soul, and body; be Lord of my mind, will, and emotions; be Lord of my identity, destiny, and calling; be Lord of my past, present, and future. Be Lord of all that I am and all that I have -- this day and every day.  ...

"This is like the days of Noah to Me:  Just as I swore that the waters of Noah would never again go over the earth, so I have sworn that I will not be angry with you and will not rebuke you. For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but My steadfast love shall not depart from You, and My covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you" (Isaiah 54:9-10).

Thank You for the covenant of peace You offer to all who will humble themselves and call on Your name. Thank You for Your heart of steadfast love and compassion, as You forgive us for our sins when we turn to You in repentance and faith to entrust our lives to Your care (1 John 1:9). "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23).

Lord Jesus, You said, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man" (Luke 17:26). Destruction came suddenly for all who were not safe in the ark because of their relationship with God. Though not by floods of water, destruction will come again upon the wickedness of our world (2 Peter 3:1-13). But You are our Ark; You are our City of Refuge; You are our Rock and our Refuge. And only in our relationship with You are we safe and secure in Your steadfast love, sealed by Your covenant of peace. So "in accordance with (Your) promise, we wait for news heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home" (2 Peter 3:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you always know You are safe and secure in the steadfast love of God, sealed in the ark of Christ through God's covenant of peace with you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue