Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 2 - Inner Transformation of My Soul

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me humble my heart to sit and be still in Your Presence, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and everything that is done on it will be disclosed. Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought you to be in leading lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God?" (2 Peter 3:10-12)

Holy Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me today. Rise up within me today. Change my thoughts and my desires, from the inside out, so that I desire what is right and then do what is right.

You're so patient with me, in Your mercy and grace. You meet me as I am but never leave me as I am, as You help me "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (v. 18). Help me "regard the patience of our Lord as salvation" (v. 15). And help me more fully yield to this inner transformation of my soul until "righteousness is at home" in my heart (v. 13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on you and rise up within you today in His loving and powerful transformation of your soul . Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be preaching on healing at the monthlyHealing and Prayer service at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus, in San Antonio tonight at 7pm. My good friend, Sam Warren, Pastor of Care and Discipleship, will be standing in for Max Lucado this month. Please keep us in prayer. Our Rapha God Ministries' Prayer Team will be teaming up with the Oak Hills Church Prayer Team to pray with everyone personally after a message of healing and hope. The community is welcome. Please join us in prayer and by Live Stream at 7pm Central Standard Time www.oakhillschurch.com/live-stream
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue