Monday, April 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 28 - The Bread of the Presence of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I hunger and thirst for more of You. Make me hungrier still, thirstier still, with an insatiable desire for the Presence of God in every moment of my life.  ...

"And you shall set the bread of the Presence on the table before Me always" (Exodus 25:30).

Lord Jesus, You are the fulfillment of all the law, all the prophets, all the imagery and symbolism of the tabernacle and temple. You are the Bread of the Presence of God. You are "the Bread of Life" (John 6:35). You are "the Bread that came down from heaven" (v. 6:41). And You've created me to always hunger for the Bread of Your Presence.

Lord, let me be never be satisfied with anything less than the fullness of Your Presence in every moment of my life. Grant me this blessing of always hungering for more of You. And thank You for the promise that my spiritual hunger will be spiritually filled by the Presence of God (v. 6:35). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be filled with the Bread of the Presence of God, even as you always hunger for more. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue