Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 30 - Burning Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open up Your heavens and let Your glory come down. Open up my heart and let the King of Glory come in.  ...

"They said to each other, 'Were not our hearts burning with us while He was talking to us on the road, while He was opening the Scriptures to us?' " (Luke 24:32)

Lord, let my love for Your Presence and passion for Your Word never grow cold and never burn out. Stoke the coals of my spirit and fan them into flame every day of my spiritual journey with You. I know if I keep close to You and Your Word, my love will never grow cold and my flame will never burn out (Matthew 24:12).

You are "a consuming Fire" (Hebrews 12:29). And I want to be consumed by the Fire of Your Spirit burning in my heart every day. Let the zeal of the Lord consume me (John 2:17). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the zeal of the Lord consume you, may your heart burn within you with a passion for Jesus and the Word of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue