Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Morning by Morning, June 24 - Possessing Our Inheritance

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As humbly as I can, I willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone today.  ...

"Thus the Lord gave to Israel all the land that He swore to their ancestors that He would give them; and having taken possession of it, they settled there. And the Lord gave them rest on every side just as He had sworn to their ancestors; not one of all their enemies had withstood them, for the Lord had given all their enemies into their hands. Not one of all the good promises that the Lord had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass" (Joshua 21:35).

Lord Jesus, You are my Joshua -- my Yeshua. You are the fulfillment of every promise of God. In You, every promise of God is Yes and Amen. "For in Him every one of God's promises is 'Yes.' For this reason it is through Him that we say the 'Amen,' to the glory of God" (2 Corinthians 1:20).

By faith in You -- by entrusting all that I am and all that I have to You, as best as I can and all by Your grace -- I take possession of all You've already done for me and embrace all You've already entrusted to me. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 1:3).

Help me learn to rest in the finished work of the cross, in the infinite power of the blood of Jesus, in the steadfast love of God. Help me rest by embracing all You've done, coming into agreement with the fullness of the truth of all You've given to me by Your grace as my eternal inheritance in You. "In Christ we have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of Him who accomplishes all things according to His counsel and will, so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Christ, might live for the praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:11-12). You are my Father and this is Your will. This is my inheritance in You (Joshua 1:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you take possession by faith of all your inheritance in Christ, resting in Him all all He has done for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue