Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Morning by Morning, June 25 - Peace of Commitment, Thrill of Fulfillment

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I begin this new day, I begin by willingly choosing to put my heart and my life in Your hands.  ...

"We can make our own plans, but the Lord give the right answer. People may be pure in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their motives. Commit you actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed" (Proverbs 16:1-3).

Lord, I want my plans to be Your plans; I want my dreams to be from Your desires. And if my plans come to pass, if my dreams are fulfilled, I want to know they have honored You from a pure heart.

So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I commit myself to You. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Order my steps and direct my paths in the way that leads to life -- a life that honors You. Then I will know the peace of contentment and the thrill of fulfillment. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the peace of contemned and the thrill of fulfillment, as you commit yourself to the Lord and His plans for your life.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please come join us if you can for the National Conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries held in Springfield, Illinois this summer, July 17-20. I'm excited to be teaching Equipping Sessions on How to Pray for Inner Healing and How to Pray for Physical Healing. (www.aldersgate2014.org)  I hope you can come, it's always a time of great spiritual refreshing and renewal for me!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue