Friday, July 11, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 11 - Hannah's Prayer of Trust

Good morning Lord Jesus. Be lifted up in my heart as You draw me to Yourself in the communion of prayer.  ...

"Hannah prayed and said, 'My heart exults in the Lord; my strength is exalted in my God.... There is no Holy One like the Lord, no one besides You; there is no Rock like our God.... He will guard the feet of His faithful ones.... The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; He will give strength to His king, and exalt the power of His anointed" (1 Samuel 2:2-10).

Lord, let me be one of Your faithful ones, one of Your anointed ones, knowing my identity and living out my destiny in Christ. You are my Rock and my Strength, my Guard and my Judge. So I lift up my heart to exult in Your name and rest the embrace of Your love and Your plan for me this day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the power and the Presence of the One who is your Rock and Strength, your Guard and Judge, in the fullness of His love for you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue