Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 22 - Child of God at Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am to worship and to wait awhile in the stillness of Your Presence for the leading of Your Sprit in these first moments of my day.  ...

"See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.... Beloved, we are God's children now... " (1 John 3:1-2).

Father God, You've already given me Your love; You already call me Your child. I don't have to earn You love or be good enough that one day You might accept me as a beloved child. By the power of Your grace and the mercy of Your love, I am Your child. And I'll always be Your child.

And because You love me, because You care about me, because You want the very best for me, I want to please You. I want to be more like You. So put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Give me the desire and the power to honor You with my life today. Because I know I'm a child of God at heart, I can live this day like the child of God that I am. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  the Holy Spirit abide in you with the love of our Father to live your life today like the child of God that you are. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue