Thursday, July 24, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 24 - "Pure in Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. Lord God, You are One and You are holy. I worship You in every Dimension of Your Being and welcome You into every dimension of my being.  ...

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" (Matthew 5:8).

Make my heart pure, O Lord -- pure and holy, undefiled and unbroken. Forgive me of my sins; heal me of my hurts. Fill me with Your Spirit -- Your holy, pure Spirit.

Cause me to desire what is good and pure. Cause me to hunger and thirst for righteousness. Take away my hunger and thirst for all that is less. Free me from everything that would divide or defile my heart so that nothing can hold me back from boldly embracing You and the fullness of Your love and grace for me. "And by this we will know that we are from the truth and will reassure our hearts before Him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything. Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have boldness before God; and we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we obey His commandments and do what pleases Him" (1 John 3:19-22).

With a pure heart, I can see You. With a pure heart, I can embrace You and Your ever-abiding Presence, here with me and even here within me. "Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in His holy place? Those who have clean hands and pure hearts ..." (Psalm 24:2-4). So forgiven and free by Your mercy and grace, I lift up my hands and open up my heart "that the King of Glory may come in" (v. 24:7).

King of Glory, come into this heart You've made pure by the sacrifice of Your love and let me see You in my life today. "Truly God is good to the upright, to those who are pure in heart" (Psalm 73:1). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  embracing all Jesus has done for you through His sacrifice of love in His mercy and grace, may you see God in every moment of your life today, with clean hands and a pure heart as the child of God that you are. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue