Thursday, July 31, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 31 - Prepare the Way for the Healing Power of the Lord

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I am and all that I have, I entrust to You as Lord of all, as best as I can and all by Your grace.  ...

"It shall be said, 'Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from My people's way.' For thus say the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:  I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with those who are contrite and humble in spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite... I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will lead them and repay them with comfort... Peace, peace, to the far and the near, says the Lord; and I will heal them" (Isaiah 57:14-19).

Tomorrow I'll be going with our Spanish Team from Rapha God Ministries and a Mission Team from Oak Hills Church to minister to youth and their leaders in El Salvador. These will be young people who have been abandoned, rejected, lost and afraid, living much of their young lives in brokenness, abuse, terror, trauma, and shame. And You deeply love every one of them.

Lord, as You lead us to minister the healing love of God to their wounded hearts and break every chain that would hold them back from being all You created them to be in the power of the name of Jesus, let us minister and love from humble hearts that always remember we've always needed just as much of Your healing and freedom and grace. May You use us to prepare the way of the Lord in their hearts, just as Your Holy Spirit has prepared the way of the Lord in ours.

With these children and youth, along with their spiritual family and leaders, may we experience Your Presence and Your power, embraced in the peace of Your love. Revive our spirits and our hearts. Remove every wall and break every chain, as You come into every place where we need You the most. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18). "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved"--saved, healed, and delivered in the mighty name of Jesus (Romans 10:13). In Jesus' name I pray.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, 
Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'll experience the Presence and power of the Lord, as His Holy Spirit prepares the way in your heart every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please pray for us as we prepare for our ministry trip to El Salvador. We leave early Friday morning for a week of ministry to a group of youth and teaching inner healing prayer ministry with our Spanish Team from Rapha God Ministries and a mission team from Oak Hills Church. As always, our schedule is packed with teaching and ministry, so please pray for our energy and passion to minister the healing love of God in the mighty name of Jesus! God bless you!

Due to our schedule and availability of internet connects, I may not be able to send out my morning devotional next week, but please keep joining with me in prayer. Thank you for joining me in the journey!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue