Friday, August 15, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 15 - How Beautiful is Love

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart and welcome You in to lead me in the way of life in Your truth today.  ...

"Scarcely had I passed them, when I found the one I love ...  Do not stir up nor awaken love until it pleases ...   How beautiful you are, my love ... You are altogether beautiful, my love ... You have ravished my heart with a glance of your eyes ... Eat, friends, drink, and be drunk with love ... Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it" (Song of Solomon 3:4-8:7).

O Lord my God, in the heart of Your Word is the most powerful, romantic love song ever written. Thank You for the gift of love -- Your deepest expression of who You are -- "So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them" (1 John 4:16).

I embrace Your love and every beautiful way You express it to me. And I love You back, with all my heart, as best as I can and all by Your grace. "We love because He first loved us" (1 John 4:19). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be filled with the fullness of God's love for you and every way He expresses His love so beautifully to you through your life in Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
I praise God for His beautiful expression of love for me throughRocio, who just accepted my proposal for marriage. I am a blessed man! Thank you for joining me in this journey of prayer in the love of God. I join with you in praying for the desires of your heart too.

     

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue