Thursday, August 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 28 - "You Will Not Fear the Terror"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my heart as I listen for Your voice. Lead me beside Your still waters in these first moments of my morning in prayer, my Good Shepherd.  ...

"You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked" (Psalm 91:5-8).

Father, I believe You are sending Your Holy Spirit to awaken us and unite us in prayer against this darkness of evil that is coming against our world in these days. Bring Your children to safety and bring this enemy to justice. Encourage every fearful heart to hold fast to You through whatever they have to endure by the wicked choices made by wicked people that break Your heart. Give us faith to stand with those being persecuted and terrorized in prayer and wisdom to act according to the leading of Your Spirit.

Send Your Word; send Your Spirit; send Your holy angels to all who are weary and afraid. "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, they young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot. Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name" (Psalm 91:11-14).

Thank You that we can pray from the place of victory, where we are seated with You in Christ far above those wicked powers seeking to steal and kill and destroy (Ephesians 2:4-7). Thank You that we can trust You see it all and You are at work in ways we don't always see and fighting for us in ways we don't always know.

"When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (Psalm 91:15-16). You will always be with us as we go through this trouble in these terrifying times at the end of this age, knowing whatever we endure You are with us (Matthew 28:20). And You will have the last word when it's all been said and done (Romans 8:28). Lord, hear our prayer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you stand firm in your faith and move passionately in prayer as we intercede together by the leading of the Holy Spirit of God for all those facing terror in these troubling days in Israel, Iraq, and all over the world. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue