Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Morning by Morning, September 3 - "Enoch Walked with God" and So Can I

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the heart and lead me in the way that leads to the life You have for me today.  ...

"Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him" (Genesis 5:24).

I want to walk with You, God. I want to talk with You, Lord. I want to be guided by Your Holy Spirit with a heart full of faith that trusts You to give me the wisdom, courage and power I need to live this day in the way that pleases You. Teach me, lead me, and empower me to "walk by faith" (2 Corinthians 5:7).

"By faith Enoch was taken so that he did not experience death; and 'he was not found, because God had taken him.' For it was attested before he was taken away that 'he had pleased God.' And without faith it is impossible to please God..." (Hebrews 11:5-6). Enoch's faith pleased You, and his heart of faith allowed him to experience a life of intimacy with You, both on earth and in heaven. I desire no less.

By the grace of God You've given me Your very Spirit to live in my heart (Romans 8:9). And by the grace of God, You even call me Your friend (John 15:15). So my Friend, my Lord and Savior, I want to walk with You and talk with You along this intimate journey in this great adventure of faith every day until the day I am "no more" for this world. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Tommy,  I pray the Lord Himself with teach you and lead you and empower you to walk by faith with God today and every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be sharing the message on Healing at theFirst Wednesday Prayer & Healing Service at Oak Hills Church this month. Please come join us if you can Tonight, Wednesday Night, September 3 at 7PM at the Crownridge campus of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. Our Rapha God Ministries prayer team will be joining the Oak Hills Prayer Team for personal ministry after the worship and message. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue