Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, September 30 - Everyday God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings and Lord of lords. Come rule and reign in my heart and the moments of my day.  ...

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation... Awesome is God in His sanctuary, the God of Israel; He gives power and strength to His people" (Psalm 68:19).

You are the God of my salvation -- not just on the day I was saved; not just on the day I'll die; not just on the days when I realize I need You the most -- You're the God of my salvation every moment of every day. Daily You bear me up. Daily You give me power and strength. Daily You continue to save me and heal me and free me and fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit. You're the everyday God of my everyday salvation.

So each day, I continue to turn to You; I continue to open up my heart and welcome You in; I continue to embrace the gift of God of a life in You, as best as I can and all by Your grace. You are my daily Bread (Matthew 6:11). You are "the Bread of Life" -- "the Bread that comes down from heaven (every day), so that (I) may eat of It and not die" (John 6:48-51).

Lord, fill me up with the fullness of Your life in my heart today. Be my power and strength throughout the moments of my day, O God of my salvation, this day and everyday. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be strengthened and empowered, embracing the fullness of your salvation in Jesus Christ this day and every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue