Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 14 - "Do Not Neglect the Gift"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me by the heart into Your will for my life today.  ...

"Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you through prophecy with the laying on of hands by the council of elders. Put these things into practice, devote yourself to them, so that all may see your progress" (1 Timothy 4:14-15).

Father, You've given me the gift of Your Holy Spirit. And at the same time, along with each of Your children, You've given me spiritual gifts to express Your heart and dimensions of Your nature through my life as Your son (1 Corinthians 12:7).

Stir up Your gifts within me; fan them into flame, as You "rekindle the gift of God that is within (me)" (2 Timothy 1:6). Let them flow out of a secure and confident identity in You as a child of God, called by God and gifted by God, with Your good gifts bearing Your good fruit through my life for the glory of Your good name (John 15:5). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may our great God stir up and fan into flame His good gifts to display the glory of His name through your life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!