Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 15 - Father's Good Pleasure

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me today.  ...

"And do not keep striving for what you are to eat and what you are to drink, and do not keep worrying. For it is the nations of the world that strive after all these things, and your Father knows that you need them. Instead, strive for His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Luke 12:29-32).

Daddy Abba, Father God, it's Your good pleasure to give me Your kingdom. It's Your good pleasure to free me to trust You to rule and reign and Lord and King in my heart and my mind, taking good care of all I need.

So Lord, let Your kingdom come; let Your will be done -- here in my heart and my mind, here in all my desires and all my thoughts, here on earth as it is in heaven (v. 11:2). For Your kingdom is within me (v. 17:21). As best as I can and all by Your grace, I open the gates of my heart and my mind to let the King of glory come in! (Psalm 24:7) This is Your good pleasure; let this be my great desire. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the King of glory will rule and reign in your heart and mind, providing all you need in the good pleasure of our great God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!