Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 21 - Commit and Trust

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust myself and my day into Your hands.  ...

"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act" (Psalm 37:5).

I know You're a good Father, my good God. I know You want Your best for my life. You see the beginning from the end and the end from the beginning. And You see everything in between. So You know -- in ways I could never know -- what's best for me.

So in the freedom You give me, in the freedom a relationship of love requires, I choose to trust You and entrust myself to You. I choose to commit my way to Your will.

Lord, let Your Word be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:104). Let Your Spirit be the voice I hear in my heart saying, "This is the way, walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21). And empower me by Your grace to follow You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Tommy,  I pray you live into God's best for your life today and every day in the power of His grace that flows form His love for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, I've just returned from an wonderful weekend of ministry at the Rekindle the Flame Revival at Metropolis United Methodist Church in Metropolis, Illinois, pastored by my good friend Pastor Jeff Bealmear. We deeply encountered the Holy Spirit of God and He touched us with healing in spirit, soul, and body. It was great to join in ministry again with my good friend and brother from Kenya, Rev. Harrison N'dungu, a mighty man of God!

As you know, Metropolis is the home of Superman. And I've got the pictures next to the statue in his honor in front of the Courthouse to prove it! It was so good to be among such mild-mannered people with such super hearts for Jesus, who still stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way.



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!