Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 22 - "Do Good"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes, open up my heart, and call out Your name as I start my day centered in You.  ...

"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security" (Psalm 37:3).

Lord, I trust You to show me how to do good today. Let my good deeds and my good works flow out of the good heart You desire to form in me.

As I live in the land of my inheritance, being salt and light in the spheres of my influence, fulfilling my destiny in Christ, I can rest secure in my true identity as a child of God. My security doesn't depend on my good works, but on my relationship with You. And at the same time, You're a good God and You want to do good through my life each day (Galatians 5:22-23).

Come have Your way in me and through me today. Give me Your good heart to do all the good You put in my heart to do today by the grace of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray our good God will do good things in your heart and through your life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!