Thursday, October 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 30 - "Let Love be Genuine"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. At dawn's morning light, let Your Light shine in me.  ...

"Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor" (Romans 12:9-10).

Lord, let my love be genuine. Let my love for You and my love for others be pure -- untainted and undefiled by self-seeking and self-serving. Let my love for You and for others be patient, kind, not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude, not insisting on its own way, not irritable or resentful, never rejoicing in wrongdoing but always rejoicing in truth, bearing all things, believing all things, hoping all things, and enduring all things to never end (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).

And as I love You and love others that way, help me love myself that way as well (Matthew 22:37-39). This is genuine, authentic love that shifts the spiritual atmosphere, that changes hearts and minds to change the world, beginning with our own. This is the Spirit and the Presence and the power of God living true through us (1 John 4:16). Lord, increase my capacity to love and be loved genuinely today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Lord increase your capacity to love and be loved genuinely today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, please keep us in prayer as we continue our Level 2 School of Ministry, meeting on Thursday nights this fall in San Antonio to equip servants of God in inner healing prayer ministry to minister the healing love of God in Jesus' name.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!