Thursday, November 13, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 13 - Power Words

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Align my will with Your will and my ways with Your ways as I choose to follow You today, as best as I can and all by Your grace.  ...

"Then the Lord put out His hand and touched my mouth; and the Lord said to me, 'Now I have put My words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant'" (Jeremiah 1:9-10).

You put Your words in Jeremiah's mouth so that the words he spoke came from Your heart. They were power words because they were Your words. 

You sent Jeremiah to the people and the places where You wanted to make a difference through his life. You gave him the responsibility and the authority he would need to do Your will with his life. And the same is true for each of us.

Come, Holy Spirit. Put Your words in my mouth. Let it be "the Spirit of (my) Father speaking through (me)" (Matthew 10:19-20). With the Spirit of Christ living through me, let me "speak just as the Father has told me" (John 12:49). Let my life make a difference in someone else's life today, because You speak Your heart through my words (1 Peter 4:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friends,  I pray the Holy Spirit will put our Father's power words in your mouth to make a difference in someone's life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer tonight for our final session of our Level 2 School of Ministry in San Antonio. If you're able please come join us for our next School in January, 2015 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com 

Breakthrough Prayer Conference! For my friends in the Houston, Texas area, please come join us this weekend, Nov 15-16, at Bear Creek United Methodist Church where I'll be teaching on Healing Prayer Ministry Saturday and Sunday and preaching all three services Sunday morning. All are welcome.

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!