Friday, November 21, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 21 - "Endued with Power from on High"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Lord and Savior, my Healer and Deliverer. You are my "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). I call on Your name and wait in Your Presence to be "endued with power from on high" (Luke 24:49 NKJV).  ...

Come, Holy Spirit. Apart from You, apart from the Spirit of Christ abiding in me, I can do nothing (John 5:5). And I thank You that I never have to spend a moment of any day apart from You. You are with me always (Matthew 28:20). With You in my heart, guiding my thoughts and ordering my steps, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). 

"For God all things are possible" (Mark 10:27). And with Your Spirit in me, "all things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23). So I choose to believe. And I'm expectant to see what You will make possible in Your power today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will be endued with power from on high today, as you live into new possibilities in the Lord our God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep me in prayer for the Holy Spirit's leading and anointing as I continue to minister the healing love God in the name of Jesus in Franklin, Tennessee for these few days. I pray for breakthrough in the lives of those here and in yours. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue