Thursday, November 06, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 6 - "The Sound of Abundance of Rain"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes, open up my heart and call out Your name to come into every moment of my day.  ...

"There is the sound of abundance of rain" (1 Kings 18:41 NKJV).

Rain speaks of Your blessings. Drought speaks of Your judgments. Yesterday morning I woke to the sound of abundance of rain. And all day long it continued to pour. It felt to me like a shifting of the spiritual atmosphere and cleansing of the land.

Last night I shared that word with the First Wednesday worship and healing service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, where one of the prophetic voices from our city came and confirmed You had given him the same word the same morning. In our worship and prayer and proclamation, You were shifting the spiritual atmosphere over our hearts and our city.

Lord, let the seasons of drought in our lives be broken by the sound of abundance of rain. Let Your healing rains fall! Let Your living waters flow! Let repentant hearts break the power of darkness and drought upon our land (v. 18:39). 

In the spirit of Elijah, let us persist in prayer at the word of the Lord spoken to our hearts until we see the abundance of Your blessings restored to our land and to our lives (v. 18:42). You are the God who loves to do exceedingly, abundantly more than all we could ever ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Lord's healing rains fall and living waters flow in your life to break every drought with abundance of God's blessings for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!