Friday, November 07, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 7 - "The Sun of Righteousness Shall Arise"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Word come alive in my heart, as I watch and wait in Your Presence and welcome Your Spirit into the moments of my day.  ...

"But for you who revere My name the sun of righteousness shall arise, with healing in its wings" (Malachi 4:2).

After the rains the sun will rise. Thank You for the blessings of Your cleansing rains and thank You for the hope that arises in the dawning of each new day.

As I look out at the light of this new day and rest in this calm after the rains have gone, I hear Your Spirit writing a song of praise rising up from my heart  ...

After cleansing rains Your sun will rise
After stirring storms there's peace inside
You lead us through the darkest night
You go before us with guiding light
All that we need You will provide
You're always there right by our side
With waves of grace in flowing tides
And arms of love that hold us tight
You give to us our heart's delight
And stand up for us in every fight
You display Your glory and Your might
And clothe our souls with robes of white
You say Walk by faith and not by sight
You say Trust in Me and it'll be alright
So with all my heart and all my mind
I trust in You with all my life

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the sun of righteousness arise in your heart today with a song of praise to our Lord. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!