Monday, December 01, 2014


Morning by Morning, December 1 - "Favored One"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the way that leads to life in You today.  ...

"In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin's name was Mary. And he came to her and said, 'Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you' " (Luke 1:26:28).

Mary was a "favored one." The favor of God was upon her life. The Presence of God was in her life. She was chosen by God with calling and purpose and destiny.

So are we.

You are with us. We are favored by God, created and chosen with calling and purpose and destiny. Our calling will not be to carry the Messiah in our womb. Our purpose will not be to raise from birth the Lamb of God who would take away the sins of the world. But our destiny will be to live out the calling and purpose You've placed in our hearts to explore in Your grace and experience in Your power. "For we are what He made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life" (Ephesians 2:10).

By the grace of God, I am a favored one. By the grace of God, You are with me--speaking to my spirit, sending angels to watch over my steps. I may not always recognize Your voice and may not always recognize the helpers You send, but I can rest in the truth that You have plans and purpose for the journey of my life in the favor of God (Jeremiah 29:11).

"Let Your work be manifest to Your servants, and Your glorious power to their children. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and prosper for us the work of our hands--O prosper the work of our hands" (Psalm 90:16-17). Lord, let the work of our hands be a grateful expression of the confidence in our hearts that we live each day with the favor of God upon our lives. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will experience the favor of God upon your life to live into your calling, purpose, and destiny in Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, I hope you had a great time of Thanksgiving with family and friends. Thank you for joining with me in this journey of prayer, as we begin to turn our thoughts to the Christmas season celebrating the birth of Christ. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!