Friday, December 19, 2014

Morning by Morning, December 19 - "I Found the One I Love"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love you, Lord. And I am overwhelmed everyday by Your overflowing, unfailing love for me.  ...

"I found the one I love" (Song of Solomon 3:4 NKJV).

On this day, I will entrust my heart in the covenant of marriage to the one I believe with all my heart You have chosen for me. 

I found the one I love. And You have caused her to find me.

Abraham sent his servant to find a bride for his son (Genesis 24:4). He was confident You would send Your angel before his servant to guide the journey and find the one You had chosen for Isaac (v. 7). His servant found Rebekah and brought her home to Isaac. "She became his wife" and Isaac "love her deeply" (v. 67 NLT). He found the one he loved.

As Abraham sent his servant, I believe You've sent Your Holy Spirit to find Your bride for me. I love her deeply and she loves me. And by the grace and power of Your love, may we always and forever "love one another deeply from the heart" (1 Peter 1:22). Thank You for loving me and leading me to find the one I love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will find the one love and be found by them, always and forever loving one another deeply from the heart in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, my beautiful bride who loves Jesus with all her heart, Rocio Caballero, will be united with me in marriage today in a small, simple wedding with our families. We are so honored that Max Lucado will lead us in our vows of love to the Lord and one another. We'll be having a simple celebration of coffee and wedding cake with friends at our prayer ministry office in San Antonio on the afternoon of January 7th. You're welcome to join us if you're in town! Please keep us in prayer as we begin this exciting journey of life together as one! Love and blessings to you, my friends!

 

 
Tommy & Rocio at the Courthouse with our Marriage License
 from the State of Texas


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!