Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Morning by Morning, December 3 - Believe

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me today, I pray.  ...

"Mary said to the angel, 'How can this be, since I am a virgin?' The angel said to her, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the Child to be born will be holy; He will be called Son of God. And now, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month for her who was said to be barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.' Then Mary said, 'Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it with me according to your word.' Then the angel departed from her" (Luke 1:34-38).

You are the God who speaks life into the empty wombs of virgin girls and old women. You are the God who speaks life to dry bones and fallen nations (Ezekiel 37:1-14). You are the God who brings life from death, hope from discouragement, healing from brokenness, freedom from bondage, and beauty from ashes (Isaiah 61:1-4). In the power of the Most High, nothing is impossible for You.

At first, Mary wondered at Your word, asking "How can this be?" You give us grace to ask our questions and express our doubts. But You also give us grace to believe. And Mary chose to believe. Her response of faith was "Here am I."

Lord, give me grace to believe. Give me faith to fully trust You and Your word and Your will for my life. For You, nothing is impossible. And by the grace of God in the power of the Most High, "all things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23 NKJV). As best as I and all by Your grace, I choose to believe. And in faith believing, I say to You, "Here am I." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will come upon you in the power of the Most High to give you faith to believe the word of God for your life in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, I'm excited to preaching with Max Lucado tonight at a First Wednesday Healing and Worship Service at the Crownridge Campus of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio at 7pm Central Time. We'll be sharing a message of hope and healing, then our Rapha God Ministries Prayer Team will join the Oak Hills Prayer Team to pray with everyone personally. Please come join us if you can. All are welcome. Please keep us in prayer.
Max Lucado and Tommy Hays
 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!