Thursday, December 04, 2014

Morning by Morning, December 4 - Blessed with the Joy of Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I come and adore You, Christ my Lord. ...

"In those days Mary set out and went to a Judean town in the hill country, where she entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the child leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and exclaimed with a loud cry, 'Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. And why has this happened to me, that the mother of my Lord comes to me? For as soon as I heard the sound of your greeting, the child in my womb leaped for joy. And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord'" (Luke 1:39:45).

Mary believed and Mary conceived. Everywhere she went, she carried the Presence of the Lord. Those she encountered were suddenly filled with the Holy Spirit and leaping for joy. She carried Christ in her.

And so do we. We have "Christ in (us), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). We carry "the Spirit of Christ" within us everywhere we go (Romans 8:9).

When we enter a room, the spiritual atmosphere should change. When we encounter anyone, something inside of them should be leaping for joy because they sense "the Spirit of Jesus Christ" inside of us (Philippians 1:19). The kingdom comes near to them, the kingdom is at hand to them, because the King of the kingdom is within us (Luke 17:21). And the kingdom within us is "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 17:14). Blessed are we among the women and men of this world.

Father God, like Mary, I choose to believe what You have conceived in me. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, with the Spirit of Christ in me today. In the power of Your grace and this mystery of faith, let me carry Christ and the joy of the Lord wherever I go. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will be filled with joy of Christ as you carry Him and His kingdom within you everywhere you go in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!