Monday, January 19, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 19 - Knowing God is Eternal Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Centered in Your presence, grounded in Your truth, I want to begin my day intentionally entrusting myself to You.  ...

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent" (John 17:3).

If eternal life is knowing You, free me, Lord, from everything less I've been living for. Everything else must find it's place somewhere down the list from my personal relationship with You.

Knowing You is not the most popular priority, but it's Your priority. "For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it" (Matthew 7:14). But I'm asking for the grace to be one who finds it. The road that leads to life is the road that leads to You -- not just serving You, not just giving to You, not just trying to impress You or somehow deserve You, but knowing You.

I want to know You, Lord. I want to know Your Word, know Your Spirit. I want to hear what You're saying and see what You're doing. I want to experience Your presence coming alongside me and abiding within me every day of my life, every day of my eternal life with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the Lord our God, the only true God, more personally and intimately every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
    

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!