Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 20 - Enter the Kingdom of Heaven

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I watch to see and listen to hear the leading of Your Spirit, I wait quietly but expectantly in the communion of prayer. ...

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and do many deeds of power in Your name?' Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; go away from Me, you evildoers' " (Matthew 7:21-23).

Be Lord not only in my words but also in my heart. And as You are Lord in my heart, You will be Lord in my actions. I will do the will of the Father because the Father's will will be the desire of my heart.

 
Free me from all self-deception. Remind me that my salvation is never in what I say or do, even in the power of Your name, but in my personal relationship of knowing You. The more I give myself to You to truly know You, the more You give Yourself to me to make me more like You -- seeking to do the Father's will, only doing what You saw Him do and only speaking what You heard Him speak.

Father God, in the power of Your grace, I want know Jesus and I want to do Your will. I want to enter the kingdom of heaven. And I want the kingdom of heaven to enter me -- now and forever. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will enter the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of heaven will enter you every day, through your personal relationship of knowing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. And by the power of the grace of God, may you do the Father's will. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!