Friday, January 30, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 30 - Restoration of All that was Lost

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said when You are lifted up You draw us to You. Be lifted up and draw me near, as I begin my day looking to You.  ...

"But the Lord God called to the man, and said to him, 'Where are you?' He said, 'I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.' He said, 'Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?' The man said, 'The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate.' Then the Lord God said to the woman, 'What is this that you have done?' The woman said, 'The serpent tricked me, and I ate'" (Genesis 3:9-13).

Your Word speaks of the time of the "restoration of all things" (Acts 3:21 NKJV). And there is much to be restored -- restoration from sin and all its effects, restoration from the brokenness of relationships, restoration from the consequences of the curses upon the land and our lives (Genesis 3:14-19). All "creation waits with eager longing" for the fullness of Your restoration of all that was lost with our innocence and intimacy in the garden where we began our journey with You (Romans 8:19-23).

Father God, You've made provision for our restoration through the blood of the cross of Jesus Christ. "For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him God was pleased to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross" (Colossians 1:19-20). You've made provision to restore our innocence and our intimacy, giving us invitation to willingly embrace Your mercy and love every day. "And (we) who were once estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, He has now reconciled in His fleshly body through death, so as to present (us) holy and blameless and irreproachable before Him -- provided that (we) continue securely established and steadfast in the faith, without shifting from the hope promised by the gospel that (we) heard, which has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven" (Colossians 1:21-23).

By the power of Your grace, I am restored and redeemed. I can walk with You again in the cool of the evening and throughout the moments of my day. My relationships can be loving, honoring, and respectful. Every curse can be broken and replaced with Your blessing (Galatians 3:13-14). I can see You crush the serpent under my feet as I overcome him and his schemes by the blood of the Lamb (Romans 16:20; Revelation 12:11). 

And through the Spirit of Christ in me, the hope of glory, I can embrace Your invitation to participate with You in the place of dominion You've entrusted to us to see Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, as You manifest Your restoration of all things in Your time and in Your way (Genesis 1:26; Psalm 115:16; Matthew 6:10; Colossians 1:27; Acts 1:8). "And after (we) have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called (us) to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish (us). To Him be power forever and ever" (1 Peter 5:10-11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will experience the fullness of your redemption and restoration though the blood of the cross of Jesus Christ, embracing the invitation of our God to take the place of authority and responsibility He has entrusted to you in His restoration of all things in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
  
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!