Monday, January 05, 2015


Morning by Morning, January 5 - "The Beginning and the End"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good Shepherd, let me hear Your voice and sense the leading of Your Spirit.  ...

"See, I am coming soon; My reward is with Me, to repay according to everyone's work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" (Revelation 22:12-13).

As I set my face to turn toward this new year, I set my heart to turn toward You, the One who already holds all my days in Your hands. You are the first and the last, the beginning and the end. You are the One who already sees all that will come into my life this year, "declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My purpose shall stand and I will fulfill My intention... I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have planned, and I will do it'" (Isaiah 46:10-11).

In the mystery of faith, the freedom of love, and the sovereignty of God, You already see every choice I'll ever make every day of this year, yet fully empower me with the freedom to make every choice in the freedom of my will: "See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, death and adversity... I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life..." (Deuteronomy 30:15-30).

So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I willingly choose to follow You on this journey of this new year (John 10:27). You said, "Whoever serves Me must follow Me" (John 12:26). And every day, You invite each one to "choose this day whom (we) will serve" (Joshua 24:15). 

Lord, I want the works of my hands and the choices of my heart to honor You, as I serve You and follow You. So align my will with Your will and my desires with Your desires, that You may fulfill Your intentions and bring to pass all You have planned for my life this year. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will choose to allow God's Spirit to move in your heart with His desires to embrace His will for your life this year. May you prosper in Christ in every way in Jesus' name. Happy New Year! God bless you, my friend!

 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!