Thursday, February 19, 2015

Morning by Morning, February 19 - "He Utters His Voice"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up, here in my heart and everywhere in my world.  ...

"The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter; He utters His voice, the earth melts. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.... 'Be still, and know that I am God! I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth' " (Psalm 46:6-10).

You are the Lord my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You are mighty to save, mighty in battle, mighty in word. You are sovereign, and I am secure, in the eternal refuge of Your power and love.

When I look around me at whatever is in an uproar and whatever is wavering, You remind me to look to You. You remind me You're always with me. You remind me to be still and know that You are God, that You are in control, that You are always at work to cause all things to work together for good, according to Your purposes and timing and way.

So it's good to start my day looking to You, listening for Your voice, deliberately entrusting my self and my day and my world to You. Then You will fill my thoughts and guide my steps. Then I can rest and trust in the sovereignty of Your will and the power of Your peace, as You send forth Your word into my life and my world.

"Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it. Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the Lord; for He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth" (Psalm 96:11-13).

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will rest secure in the sovereignty and power of our God, looking to Him, listening for His voice, and following His lead, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
    

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!