Friday, February 27, 2015

Morning by Morning, February 27 - "Seek My Face, Know My Grace"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today. As I behold You, You are changing me into Your image, from glory to glory. This is the work of Your Holy Spirit at work within me (2 Corinthians 3:18).  ...

As I seek Your face and listen for Your leading in our communion of prayer, I'm hearing You sing a song in my heart. ...

Seek My face
Know My grace
Let My Spirit arise in you
I'll lead your heart
I'll take you far
Into the depths of My love for you

Seek My face
Know My grace
Let My nature be formed in you
I'll lead your heart
I'll take you far
Into the depths of My love for you

Seek My face
Know My grace
Let My power flow through you
I'll lead your heart
I'll take you far
Into the depths of My love for you

Yes, Lord. Let Your Spirit arise in me; let Your nature be formed in me; let You power flow through me. 

Thank You for Your promise and Your desire to live in me. "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever. This is the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, because He abides with you, and He will be in you.... On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you" (John 14:15-20).

With the Spirit of God living in me, You are conforming me to Your nature and moving through me in Your power (John 14:12). As I embrace the glory of the presence of God abiding in me, You are glorified through my life -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 15:8).

Come, Holy Spirit. Glorify my Father with the nature and power of Christ in me today. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you seek God's face and know God's grace, as His Holy Spirit conforms you to His nature and moves through you in His power, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!