Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 21 - Called to Be Like Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your words of spirit and life saturate my soul, as I begin my day in the communion of prayer with You, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Love has been perfected among us in this:  that we may have boldness on the day of judgment, because as He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17).

I am to be like You in this world. I'm to love like You and to live like You. There is no other standard; there is no other goal. And as I look in my heart and look at my life, I see how far I have to go.

So I need more of You -- more of Your Spirit, more of Your Word. I need more of Your love and more of Your power. And I am forever in need of more of Your grace, which is the power of God at work within me to make me more like You. "For it is God who is at work in (me), enabling (me) both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). 

Let me never settle for less that all You created me to be. "Not that I have already obtained this or have already reached the goal; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own. Beloved, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but this one thing I do:  forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:12-14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be empowered by the grace of God at work within you by His Spirit to make you more like Jesus each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
   
Friends, Thank You for all your prayers for us this weekend for our Breakthrough Prayer II Conference at Bear Creek United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas where I was teaching on healing prayer ministry. I spent all day Sunday in 30 minute prayer sessions to model prayer ministry. Please join me in prayer to see breakthrough  and transformation, with healing from the inside out in every life and situation we brought before the Lord. And I pray for a fresh awakening of prayer and healing ministry through your church and the Body of Christ. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!