Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 22 - Pursuing Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the communion of prayer I want to start my day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord" (Philippians 3:8 NLT).

Nothing compares with You, Lord Jesus. Nothing is to have a higher place in my heart. Thank You for family and friends, for provision and purpose, for the love of my life and all the good things I could never imagine I'd experience in this world. But above all, let the passionate pursuit of knowing You consume my life. 

As I pursue Your Presence and listen for Your voice in these first moments of my morning, it seems I hear You say:  "I am your Treasure. I am your Prize. Pursue Me with all your heart. My greatest gift to you in an insatiable hunger for Me."  ...

Yes, Lord. Give me a greater hunger still. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I willingly choose to passionately pursue You with all my heart. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be filled with an insatiable hunger to pursue Christ, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!